Monday, August 25, 2014

eFestival of Word-BEST OF THE INDEPENDENT EBOOK AWARDS WINNERS ANNOUNCED!


The Gastien Series is runner-up for BEST SERIES 2014!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for The Gastien Series for this award, and Gastien:Circle of Destiny for Best Historical. Gastien: Circle of Destiny didn't place, but it was still a great honor to be a finalist in both categories. I appreciate you voting!

And thanks to those who voted for other talented authors up for these awards. We're all busy, and any time someone takes a few moments to do something nice like this they deserve a round of applause. These kinds of things let authors know they're doing something right!

Here is the complete list of winners:

2014 eFestival of Words Best of the Independent ebook awards


I was thrilled to see my dear friend author Andrew Ashling won TWO awards plus was runner-up in a third! He's a talented writer and deserves the recognition. Another author friend, Kristine Cayne, did the same. Congratulations to both of these fine authors.

This was the 3rd year for these awards. The online event gets bigger every year. If you didn't join us this year, I hope you stop by in 2015. It's always in August and there are giveaways, author panels, games, and prizes! You can still read the panels and check things out here: eFestival of Words

On a completely bizarre side note having absolutely NOTHING to do with writing, I am proud to say I did something today I've never been able to do before. I flipped two fricking eggs in the air from their fry pan and they actually turned and landed right. On the last day before I turn a year older. I can't wait to tell my husband. He was a chef for years and always laughed at my attempts.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Caddy Rowland is a novelist and painter. Her social media links follow.
To find out about her novels visit http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005FW8BZE
Sign up for New Release Newsletter by Email: http://eepurl.com/rfjaX
Author Email: caddyauthor@gmail.com
Twitter: @caddyorpims





1 comment:

  1. Caddy, I just wanted to stop by and personally thank you for participating this year and congratulate you on the series. Hope we see you again next year!

    ReplyDelete